HARLEY- DAVIDSON'S EXTENDED SERVICE PLAN
The H-D Extended Service Plan is available on any new or qualifying pre-owned Harley-Davidson Motorcycle.
Up to 7 years of coverage - and covers up to 1,100 parts on your new or pre-owned motorcycle! Ride with peace of mind by bolting on the official H-D Extended Service Plan.
- Comprehensive Coverage - All repairs performed by experts at an H-D dealership Genuine Motor Parts (when available).
- Expensive Reimbursement Package - If you have a covered breakdown while on the road, you'll be reimbursed for up to $75/day ($750 maximum) for a rental vehicle, up to $150/day ($450 maximum) for meals, lodging if more than 100 miles from home, and up to $200 for towing to an H-D dealership.
- Nationwide Repair Location Assistance - In the event of a covered breakdown, our H-D Service Center can direct you to the nearest H-D dealership for repairs.
- Minimize Unexpected Repair Costs - A $50 deductible per claim is what you'll pay for a covered repair at an H-D dealership. If your repairs are made at another repair facility, the deductible will be $100. There is no deductible for Expense Reimbursement Package benefits.
- Contract Transfer - Should you sell your bike; you can transfer any remaining coverage to the next owner for a $25 transfer fee which may increase your resale value.
- Future Contract Guarantee - Extend you contract coverage for up to 5 additional years (subject to current underwriting guidelines).
- Optional Tire & Wheel Coverage - For an additional surcharge, this coverage will replace your time and wheels if damaged by a road hazard.
For more information contact Lisa Webb at (434) 822-2453 or email firstname.lastname@example.org